Homework: Someone will hopefully be ready to run an activity for Friday.
Activity on approximating radicals for class edit. Add no more than 2 slides to improve it for your purposes.
- Andrew Stadel post on exponent errors activity
- My translation for day 2 of exponent errors into AB
- Worksheet to follow up Desmos Activity
Homework: Develop pitch for your custom activity.
Homework: Here are two versions of Match My Line. One is from the early days of Activity Builder, and the other is a more recent version. What are the differences between the versions? What are the advantages of each?
Notes from activity teacher moves
Notes from input components
Notes from technology energize / hinder discussion.
- Decimal to Binary
- Lissajous Curves
- Ode to Joy
- List from a function
- Fractal Polygons
- Axis bending
- Transformation practice
- Cartesian to polar
- Fortune’s Algorithm
- Slope Field Generator
Activities from class
- Charge! – Algebra I, modeling
- Some Constant Rate Questions – Algebra I, from Math1
- WODB Polynomials – Algebra I
- ASN Radicals – Algebra I or II
- Linear Functions – Algebra I
- Loco for Loci – Conics, Geometry, Precalculus
- Active Calc Sec 1.3 Ex 1 – Calculus, from Active Calculus
- Correlation Card Sort – Algebra I, Stats
- Marbleslides Minigolf – middle school
- Plinko! Marbleslides – who knows
- What is tan(x) anyway? – trig
- Match My Line – Alg 1, version 2 from class
- Exponent Errors – Alg 1, translated from Andrew Stadel’s activity
- Domain and Range – Jennifer Jayson’s AB from the last day
- Marbleslides: Parabolas – Alg 1 / Alg 2
- What’s My Transformation? – Alg 2 / Precalc
- Limits and Continuity – Calc / precalc
Fellow’s Favorite Activities (if it’s not linked, it’s searchable)